Work Place Health & Safety
- May-King Builders Pty Ltd recognises its moral and legal responsibility to provide and improve a safe and healthy work environment for employees, contractors, customers and visitors. This commitment extends to ensuring that the organisation’s operations do not place the local community at risk of injury, illness or property damage. May-King Builders is committed to establish measurable objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement aimed at the elimination of work related injury and illness.
May-King Builders Pty Ltd will,
- Provide safe plant and systems of work
- Provide written procedures and instructions and that are continuously reviewed to ensure safe work systems
- Ensure compliance with Legislative requirements and current industry standards
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors and customers to ensure their safety
- Provide support and assistance to employees
- The organisation is committed to consultation and cooperation between Management and employees/contractors. May-King Builders Pty Ltd will consult with employee/contractors, health and safety representatives in any workplace that will affect the health and safety of any of its employees/contractors.